How to buy, contact me
To keep prices fair and to create a relaxed and enjoyable buying experience, Allande lingerie fine is available exclusively through home sales by invitation or appointment.
Here's how you can view, try and order:
- Call or email for an appointment during my next Open House (held once or twice a year for about a week at a time) at my comfortable and calm home salon in San Francisco's Noe Valley. Come alone or bring a friend and enjoy a cup of tea or a glass of bubbly while we take as much time as we need to find the right fit and bra style for you. I am located close to both the 280 and the 101, on a quiet cul-de-sac with plentiful parking. There is never any obligation.
- Arrange to have a few friends over and I will come to you. Call or contact me using the form below for more details or to arrange a date. You can even gain some valuable discounts: see my Un Grand Merci DD Program (link below).
- Join my mailing list to hear about regular open house salons, special offers, receptions and my highly anticipated 25%-off sample sales. I never share my mailing list, and you can automatically unsubscribe at any time should the information no longer be of interest.
- Don't live in the Bay Area, or can't make it to a open house? Call, email or contact me using the form below to discuss sales by mail.
- Would you like to buy for a friend, wife or girlfriend but don't know their size? I have fancy gift cards available. Or make an appointment to come along together so you can give them the benefit of your advice!
At my open houses and home events, we take the time in a relaxed environment to find the right fit for you. I keep a range of the current collections and sizes available to look at and try. And as I import from the atelier in France specifically for each client after she or he orders, I won't sell you simply what I happen to have available whether it fits or not. Shipping from France and customs duties are always included in the price.
Once your order arrives in San Francisco - usually within two to three weeks - you can pick up your lovely pieces from me. Alternatively, I can ship to you for a flat rate of $6 per order.
I always think my ladies walk a little taller and straighter when they are wearing their Allande pieces. Equally important to my clients is knowing that the lingerie has not been churned out from a sweltering, crowded sweatshop, but has been created of artisanal fabrics in an ethical and airy environment by well-trained and experienced women who take great pride in their métier.
Many of my loyal clients have been wearing Allande lingerie for years and swear by it. However, should it not work for you, contact me within 30 days for an exchange or refund of unworn garments.
I look forward to meeting you and to welcoming you to la Famille Allande.
Owner, Allande de San Francisco
626 30th Street, San Francisco, California 94131
415 535 9027